- 3,220 hits
- @Xoticusa cool, just followed you and became #5300! My EP Booster has not been turned off since it hit my pedal board almost a year ago : ) 1 week ago
- Dr. John Talks about emerging sports and monetizing your live stream #avtevent 3 months ago
- Cindy talks about State Law TV #avtevent 3 months ago
- @hturtkees live panelist coming up! #avtevent 3 months ago
- We're live. Panelist coming up soon! 3 months ago
I edited footage shot for the Soza infomercial and commercial spots into what I call a stand alone testimonial. This is Lindsey’s weigh loss story.
Just finishing up a big project for Soza Weight Loss. Infomercial, :120’s, :60’s and :30’s airing all around Philadelphia. Previously I posted the :60, here is the infomercial and I will also post the :120. I Produced, Directed and edited the project.
I’m currently Directing/Producing/Editing an infomercial for the soza weightloss program. The project also includes :120 & :60 lifts. This is just one of the many :60’s. There are two creative versions that only slightly differ by offer in the call to action in the endtag. Two version are employed to discover which offer generates the greatest amount of qualified leads. Furthermore, every spot has a unique 800# to track leads by station/creative. This is a classic DRTV campaign. It’s all about ROI and finding out what motivates the viewer to take action and call. The testimonials are real, we went to their homes and shot 8 different people and selected the best from that process. The Dr is real too, shot him in a TV studio in NJ. For the 28:30 we brought in a former, long-time Philadelphia TV news anchor, Dawn Stensland to interview the Doctor and a soza’s nutritionist.
Short video content is the way to promote your business, service or product. Continued fresh content is the way to keep your audience engaged and informed.
Hi Mike –
I am so pleased with the video. It is beyond what I imagined it could be! You did an outstanding job! I would be glad to recommend you. In fact, I passed your name to a colleague today. The video quality speaks for itself.
Thanks, again. I will look forward to our next project.
Paula G. Tropiano, MA, LPC, CCDP-Diplomate
Integrated Treatment Solutions
I interviewed a few parents about why sending their children to Saint Basil the Great School was the best decision for them.
Spots I Produced from the Agency side.
Some of my recent product demonstration videos.
These videos are used in a focus group test phase to determine public interest in the various products. Gaining this forehand knowledge allows my Client to determine product viability in the marketplace without the investment of “full” broadcast production and media buy costs. The videos typically run about 2 minutes in length, I’ve cut them down for brevity.
Typical project process:
1. I am given a script and sample product
2. I Direct the v/o session and edit the v/o track
3. I concept action/scenarios to demonstrate problems and the products solution per the script
6. Encode for the web and deliver
Timeframe from script approval to delivery is about one week.
It is a necessity for these videos to be produced very
quickly as is the nature of the business in seeking the next “as seen
on tv” breakthrough. My typical timeframe, from script and sample
product receipt to encoding/delivery to my Client is about 1 week.
And, I act as a one-man-band in creating these…Directing, Shooting,
Editing, often Acting (I’m not expecting any Oscar nominations anytime
soon!), ecoding and delivery. The fun part is I never know what the
product is until I receive it! That’s the best part, using my
creativity to quickly come up with a shot list.
I have many others I’ve recently completed for this Client, however,
they are still in the “active” phase of testing and due to my NDA with
the Client, unfortunately I cannot share those at this time.
New infomercial I wrote, Produced and Directed for PHRG. The infomercial also contains :120 and :60 commercial lifts. All airing in Philadelphia and D.C.
A Client of mine (InstallAmerica.net) needed a :30 spot they could use on the new Merrill Reese Eagles Pregame Show. I thought I’d package great savings on replacement windows in a football themed wrapper. Cool graphics, high drama music, energetic announcer and just enough puns…below is the result. It can also be seen twice during the hour long pregame show on WMCN, 8pm Saturday’s and again at 8am Sunday’s through out the Eagles season.
Could your business use a commercial? Contact me!
A handful of commercial spots Produced (some cases Directed) by me. See notes below.
1. :05 Highmark “Blue Attitude” Producer
2. :20 Anthem “Pinball” Producer/Director
3. :35 Highmark “Real People” Producer
4. :45 United Illuminating “Bottom Line” Producer/Director
5. :53 Network Health “The Right Plan” Producer
6. 1:05 Anthem “Big Props” Producer
7. 1:15 Highmark “Your Move” Producer
8. 1:30 Network Health “Mother Daughter” Producer @ 1:40 Director of Spokeswoman portion
9. 1:54 BCBS of New Mexico “Chips Choice” Producer/Director
10. 2:11 Highmark “Radio Call In” Producer
11. 2:25 Matrix Direct “Theme Park” Producer/Director
And a Sizzle Reel I cut for the Agency.
Series of Agency Communications I shot and edited of CEO, Warren Hunter